Inthu Arisi Paniyaram is a typical chettinad dish. Flavoured with easily available ingredients, this is a perfect evening snack for children
Raw Rice - 1 cup
Boiled Rice - 1 cup
moong Dhall- 1/4 cup
Urad dhall - 1/4 cup
Fenugreek - 1 teaspoon
Coconut(Grated) - 1/2 cup
Cardomom powder- few pinch
Jaggery- 1 1/2 cups
Oil - To fry
1. Soak both the rice and dhall along with fenugreek for about 2 hours.
2. Grind this to a fine paste.
3. Add grated coconut and grind again. Now add jaggery and run the mixture.
4. Do not over run the mixer after adding jaggery, as it might make the entire mixture liquidy.
5. Heat oil in pan. Add cardomom powder to the prepared mixture.
6. With the help of a round ladle, pour little mixture directly to the oil.
7. Fry till both sides turn golden brown. Serve hot!!!